This fourth edition will be everything users of any previous edition of Worship would expect from GIA’s premiere hymnal—and more!
- A comprehensive hymnal, somewhat in the style of GIA’s RitualSong: a substantial compilation of the finest organ-based hymnody (approximately 80%) with the best-loved piano/guitar-based music (20%)
- A wide-ranging selection of hymn texts by modern writers, mostly wedded to familiar hymn tunes
- A Hymn of the Day calendar to match one or two hymns to the gospel reading for each Sunday of the Lectionary cycle
- A significant selection of bilingual (English-Spanish) music and world music; additional language options for Taizé chants
- Lectionary psalms set to Gelineau and Guimont psalm tones, plus a sampling of additional psalm settings from a variety of composer
G-7900 is the pew edition without readings.
Worship 4, Worship four, Worship 4, Worship four, Worship 4, Worship four, Worship 4, Worship four, Worship 4, Worship four, Worship 4, Worship four