An Expert's Guide to Theatre and Touring
Item #: G-10768
Are you interested in a career as a drummer in musical theatre? Are you already working in the field and have questions? Are you heading out on a Broadway Show Tour and in need of advice? This is the book for you! Paul Hannah has spent 30 years in the arenas of musical theatre and show drumming and has compiled a wonderful guidebook filled with relevant topics, honest experiences and expert guidance.
- A Primer on Drumset Orchestration
- Interpreting Drum Charts
- Considerations for designing setups
- Suggestions for skill development in essential areas
- Numerous PROTIPS from an experienced player
- Pages and pages of setup photos including: Jesus Christ Superstar, Wicked, The Wizard of Oz, Hello Dolly, Cats, Evita, Spamalot
- A special section devoted to interpreting and performing West Side Story
To learn more, visit showdrummingbook.com.
Biography, Drum & Percussion Publications, Percussion, Drum Set