MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR HISPANIC & BILINGUAL RESOURCES
GIA Publications, Inc., is an innovative leader in the fields of sacred music publishing and music education, producing the finest quality resources.
GIA Publications, Inc., is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist for Hispanic & Bilingual Resources. The Marketing Specialist will assist with campaign development, market research and analysis, and copywriting, and will also manage digital and social media platforms. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging GIA’s Hispanic/Bilingual customer base and will help to create effective strategies to promote the long-term growth of GIA’s Hispanic resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Arts or Science (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 1–2 years’ relevant work/internship experience in marketing and/or sacred music publishing.
Qualified applicants please email your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the job title “Marketing Specialist for Hispanic & Bilingual Resources” in the subject line. Enthusiasm and a familiarity of GIA products and resources desired.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, and more.
Who is GIA Publications, Inc.?
GIA Publications, Inc. is committed to providing high-quality sacred music resources plus a wealth of music education resources with the most advanced research and pedagogy in the field today. Founded in 1941, GIA Publications, Inc. is a family-owned company with more than 7,000 choral and instrumental editions in print, as well as hymnals, recordings, and a wide variety of music education resources. In 2013, the esteemed choral publisher Walton Music became part of GIA. Visit giamusic.com to view our extensive catalog and listen to thousands of titles used in churches and schools around the world.
GIA Publications, Inc. is seeking an intern to assist in the editorial department with our ongoing expansion of digital resources. This is a paid internship for a term of 90 days, renewable upon positive review.
• Assist in office administrative tasks.
• Support day-to-day program operations.
• Assist with maintaining and expanding the digital database.
• Participate in weekly Editorial meetings.
• Maintain regular communication via web platforms and personal interaction.
• Complete other tasks as assigned by the Senior Managing Editor.
• General knowledge of music notation, sacred and educational music, and basic musicianship.
• Experience with Finale music notation software.
• Ability to learn software related to production as needed (Acumen, Virtual Ticket, Acrobat Distiller, Adobe In-Design, Graphic Converter, Slack).
• Proficiency in using the Internet and web-related platforms.
• Ability to work well with co-workers.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to meet time-critical production deadlines and function well under pressure.
• Capacity for great attention to detail.
• Capability to adapt to GIA house-style, hymnal style, etc. while maintaining flexibility and taking direction as needed.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.