Walton Music accepts choral manuscripts at any time of the year. Please allow 3-4 months for processing. Only 1-2 submissions per composer will be accepted at a time. Please only send 1-2 pieces for consideration. Only 1-2 submissions per composer will be accepted.
Please include the following:
- Score in PDF format (please don’t send Finale or Sibelius files)
- Recording in MP3 format (MP3s of live or studio voices are preferred, but MP3s of MIDI playback will be accepted; please do not send .WAV, .AIFF, or video files; YouTube links and Soundcloud links will not be accepted)
- Name of the choir and conductor in recording
- Brief Performance/background notes about the work
- Biography (around 150 words)
- Translation of text (if not in English) and pronunciation guide
- Documentation of right to set text to music with intent to publish (if text is not in the public domain)
Electronic submissions preferred. Email submissions to [email protected]. Hard copy submissions will not be returned.